Are you a breastfeeding mom? Do you have to pump? Do you use your work breaks to pump milk for your baby? Do you struggle with pumping milk?
Then this episode is for you! This is the episode I needed--but didn't have--as a new mom, returning to work.
- Certified lactation consultant Lo Nigrosh joins Jen to share tips on how to be successful when pumping at work.
- Learn when and how to build that coveted freezer stash and why early morning pumpings are gold.
- Understand the importance of properly fitted breastpumping phlanges. Try this sizing resource: https://cdn.branchcms.com/GodJV07437-1548/docs/BIC_Flange_Fits_Guide_July2022.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3sXPsdbtUshUfZZmHV6ZbjFJej-7Ic_CW_jyRo-8gY3Vl999jJ0H31_q4
- Find out how to get the most milk (a.k.a. white gold) out of your pumping sessions.
- Learn about the important role that hormones and stress play in pumping milk.
- Find out how you can support and empower others who are trying to breastfeed or pump milk for their babies at work.
Find out more about Lo:
Listen to more episodes by visiting Apple Podcasts or Spotify or your favorite platform.
Copyright 2024, Mom First Coaching