72: How I am Nourishing My Body so I can Make it My Fittest Year Ever [FYE}
January 08, 2023
Let's Make This Year Our Fittest Year Ever!
- Diets are popular, but they don't work for most people and can be exhausting.
- Instead of focusing on the latest diet trend, ask yourself what would nourish your body. Look for the answer from within instead of from a book.
- Nourishment is defined as providing the food or other substances necessary for growth, health, and good condition.
- Imagine what it would look like if you aimed to “nourish” your body, instead of forcing it into weight loss or restriction or treat it like an adversary that you are at war with.
- Asking yourself what will nourish your body today feels more like self-love, kindness, and peace, than thinking of food as something that should be restricted and it sets a better example for our kids too!
- Learn to get in tuned with your body: what it needs for food, how often it needs food, and what food serves it. Learn to listen to your body.
- Try asking these 2 questions each day:
- What does my body need today to feel nourished?
- What am I learning about what my body needs?
Listen to more episodes by visiting Apple Podcasts or Spotify or your favorite platform.
Copyright 2024, Mom First Coaching