In this episode of Fittest Year Ever on Mom First, learn how to use the Thought Bridge tool to help manage your thoughts and stay focused on your goals. Using the Thought Bridge does not involve positive affirmations; rather, it involves finding thoughts that feel true to you and gradually working up toward your goal thought.
Use the Thought Bridge to bridge the gap between where you are now and the goal thought that will serve you better.
• Start by doing a mind dump and identifying where you are in relation to a specific topic and then identify what you would like to achieve in your goal thought.
• Pick thoughts one by one, that feel like they could be true for you and get closer to your goal thought.
• Each thought is like a step in a bridge that can help you get from one point to another, such as from a negative body image to genuinely loving your body.
• A coach can offer personalized help with this process.
• Doing this type of work can have transformative effects on achieving the results we want in life.
Copyright 2024, Mom First Coaching