Time Audit & Time Optimization to Reach Goals
Who wishes there were more hours in a day? Wanna get more time in your day? Don't we all!
Try a Time Audit!
Auditing your time raises your awareness and can help you identify how to better align actions with goals.
Conducting a Time Audit can help assess how are using the 168 hours that you have each week and make sure that you are using your time in a way that aligns with your values.
Learn 5 tips for conducting time audits:
1) Let go of judgment around how you are actually using your time so that you can assess it and reflect and adjust.
2) Track with a method that works for you
3) Track as accurately as you can without obsessing and drowning in perfectionism.
4) Track every day for a week but do not review the data until the end of the week.
5) Repeat! Make small tweaks and figure out what works for you.
Remember this should be a tool that serves you and improves your life--not one that stresses you out more.
Copyright 2023, by Spectacle Coaching, LLC, Empowering Spectacle-Making Everyday